So I'm TOTALLY failing at this blogging thing. You'll have to forgive me!
The past few months have been.....needless to say....crazy. So here's a quick catch up! Hold onto your hats!

We spent Thanksgiving with Matthew's parents while mom and Gary flew the coop to go down to Utah to be with everyone down there. That one was a new one for me to not spend SOME time with my mom on Thanksgiving so was a LITTLE hard for me, but I lived through it. Nothing else life changing happened to note for November aside from the never ending process of attempting finishing the project that is our house.
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my mom. Hayden got to spend all day Christmas Eve with Grandma Child and LOVED getting to help make santa cookies with Ashley and Carlin that afternoon. Once home from my mom's, we crashed a bit at our house and did presents here. Matthew got me a really nice portable piano keyboard that I VERY much look forward to putting to use.....once we get a stand for it. Yeah....no legs for it to stand on. lol. :) I love it though.
And finally on to THIS month.....just for me to procrastinate the next few months. lol. We've been pushing to get more of the house finished and have been making some good progress. (Matthew won't tell you that though....) We've only got a few more areas to take care of and then we'll be pretty much done with all of the remodelling. *YAY!* On top of that, we've had a few things we've been trying to sell and get off of our hands (2 Harley trikes, a bowflex, and a small boat). We had been having little nibbles here and there on the bikes but no takers. "Tire kickers" as Matthew likes to call them. Thankfully, we FINALLY got one of the bikes sold as well as the bowflex and I GUESS as I've been ticking away here catching everyone up, the boat just was sold.
Baby is doing well. All of my appointments are going very smoothly. Everything seems to be right on track and what makes the doctor happy makes momma happy! :) We've also been attending childbirth classes that have proven to be QUITE informative and I'm glad we ended up doing them. Matthew was just saying after our last class that he had wished he had known this stuff when Hayden was born. Now it's just the "fun" of waiting as we're now down to what I'm calling the homestretch of things. Not much longer to go. *eekk!!* I'm excited though and looking forward to having a new little one around to love and cuddle. :)


4 comments:
Happy to see you and also Hayden in the pictures. The nursery looks cute and ready for a boy. We will be having quite a few greats this year and we love to see our family expanding. Love you, Grandma
Awww, Hayden looks absolutely adorable in her little glasses! and i love that little baby belly of yours.
Good luck on the rest of the remodel Post a ton of pictures when you are done for sure, I would love to see 'em. :)
Great job of catching us up, Karilynn!!!! You are going to be a great mom! Love You Love You!!!!
I love the glasses! SO cute!
I love the room too! You are so wonderful!
Post a Comment