Well, we had our ultrasound today. Boy was that fun! It always seems to amaze me in the advances of technology. That machine is C-O-O-L! Anyway! Back to the information I'm sure all are DYING to know. We found out today that we will be having a boy. HOORAY! We're super excited. I can't wait! The baby is doing well. All of the measurements came out normal and looking the way they needed to. The doctor said that he looked like his growth was right where it needed to be. What a nice relief!
Hopefully, we'll have some fun to report from Halloween, but what can top baby news?!?
4 comments:
Karilynn and Matthew - what fun news! We are a little on the short side for great grandsons so the news is great. I suppose your mom told you Stephanie is having a girl - that will make 6 granddaughters for Scott and lois
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Are you thinking of names? It was fun to see you in the pictures from the "Kendal Send Off" dinner. Glad to hear you are doing well!
Oh congrats!! Any names yet?? Are you sooo excited for the 20th??
Yay!!!! I'm going to be an aunt of a cute little boy!!!!! So excited!!!!
Post a Comment