Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fresh start

Ok.....so it took my wonderful sister, Ashley starting up HER own blog to get me kicked into gear and starting one up for us to keep everyone "in the know" on what we're up to.

Matthew and I are both busy plodding along with work. For those that don't know, Matthew works for an Aircraft sales company here in Anchorage on the famous Lake Hood, known for their float planes. They mostly take care of long standing customers making sure their planes are winterized (floats off, etc..) or ready for the summer (floats on, etc...) and right now is, obviously, their busy season as everyone is frantically getting ready for what already seems to look like a cold winter ahead. I'm still working for the Infusion pharmacy I've been with for a little over 2 years now. We're having a tad of a "dry" spell and not as busy as we normally are, but we welcome the slow times in moderation.

Matthew's three-year-old, Hayden, is very much a three-year-old right now and is always keeping us on our toes and keeping us in line. She's an incredibly smart little girl with an AMAZING vocabulary for someone her age and VERY loving and VERY sweet. She's looking forward to being Cinderella for Halloween this year as that was her chosen costume before we had even gotten to the store to go look to see what the options were. heeheehee.


For those that hadn't heard yet, Matthew and I are expecting OUR first little one around March 12th. We get to go in at the end of this month to find out what we're having. So be sure to keep your eyes open for ANOTHER post with THAT exciting news. So far, everything has been going smoothly and the baby seems to be doing fine. :)

That's the news that made the news for now. And we look forward to filling you in with more later!







3 comments:

Marianne and Gary said...

GREAT JOB, KARILYNNIE!!!! You've always been SO great with your scrapbooking - now you've got another outlet for it -- easier than scrapbooking, yes??? Keep it Coming!!! Love You Guys!!!

Lynne said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. I am excited to be able to know what's going on in your life and to see pictures. Congratulations on the new baby on the way! That is so awesome. Take care and have fun.
luvya,
Aunt Lynne

Kritta22 said...

HELLO!!

I found you on here through facebook! Weird. Anyhoo...come check out our site!! If you want help with making it pretty, let me know! I'm so excited you are on here!!